Dudes have been getting smacked all over Security Service Field at Mile High this season.
Here a missed pickoff attempt connecting with an umpire’s shinbone –
Fresno’s Juan Centeno catches one right in the mask –
Here’s a ball twacking Sacramento catcher Tim Federowicz –
And this guy got whacked so hard I think he died or something –
So, bring the kids! Watch some dudes get smacked by a baseball! It’ll be fun!
That vile Grow Snake nearly claimed a couple more victims during last night game. Sky Sox outfielder Brett Phillips & Fresno catcher Max Stassi were lucky to escape death when the rain delay Grow Snake surprised both minutes before a massive storm blew over Security Service Field at Mile High.
Just a reminder, when it rains at Security Service Field at Mile High keep an eye out for snakes.
Fresno starter, Mike Hauschild, watches the entire Grizzlies’ pitching staff walk to the bullpen during the 1st inning of last night’s game against the Sky Sox.
The reason the staff was going to the bullpen was that Hauschild did this in the inning:
Col. Springs Bottom of the 1st
- Lewis Brinson singles on a ground ball to second baseman Tony Kemp.
- Kirk Nieuwenhuis walks. Lewis Brinson to 2nd.
- With Ryan Cordell batting, wild pitch by Mike Hauschild, Lewis Brinson to 3rd.
- Ryan Cordell walks. Kirk Nieuwenhuis to 2nd.
- Garrett Cooper singles on a line drive to left fielder Jon Kemmer. Lewis Brinson scores. Kirk Nieuwenhuis out at home, left fielder Jon Kemmer to third baseman Tyler White. Ryan Cordell to 2nd.
- With Brett Phillips batting, wild pitch by Mike Hauschild, Ryan Cordell to 3rd.
- Brett Phillips walks. Garrett Cooper to 2nd.
- Ivan De Jesus Jr. singles on a line drive to center fielder Andrew Aplin. Ryan Cordell scores. Garrett Cooper scores. Brett Phillips to 3rd.
- Yadiel Rivera singles on a ground ball to shortstop Jack Mayfield. Brett Phillips scores. Ivan De Jesus Jr. to 2nd.
- Nate Orf flies out to right fielder Derek Fisher. Ivan De Jesus Jr. to 3rd.
- Tyler Heineman flies out to center fielder Andrew Aplin.
Hauschild went 3 innings, gave up 9 runs on 8 hits and 6 walks. It’s safe to say he’s probably not a fan of Security Service Field at Mile High.
Sox won the rain delayed affair 19-7.