Fresno starter, Mike Hauschild, watches the entire Grizzlies’ pitching staff walk to the bullpen during the 1st inning of last night’s game against the Sky Sox.
The reason the staff was going to the bullpen was that Hauschild did this in the inning:
Col. Springs Bottom of the 1st
- Lewis Brinson singles on a ground ball to second baseman Tony Kemp.
- Kirk Nieuwenhuis walks. Lewis Brinson to 2nd.
- With Ryan Cordell batting, wild pitch by Mike Hauschild, Lewis Brinson to 3rd.
- Ryan Cordell walks. Kirk Nieuwenhuis to 2nd.
- Garrett Cooper singles on a line drive to left fielder Jon Kemmer. Lewis Brinson scores. Kirk Nieuwenhuis out at home, left fielder Jon Kemmer to third baseman Tyler White. Ryan Cordell to 2nd.
- With Brett Phillips batting, wild pitch by Mike Hauschild, Ryan Cordell to 3rd.
- Brett Phillips walks. Garrett Cooper to 2nd.
- Ivan De Jesus Jr. singles on a line drive to center fielder Andrew Aplin. Ryan Cordell scores. Garrett Cooper scores. Brett Phillips to 3rd.
- Yadiel Rivera singles on a ground ball to shortstop Jack Mayfield. Brett Phillips scores. Ivan De Jesus Jr. to 2nd.
- Nate Orf flies out to right fielder Derek Fisher. Ivan De Jesus Jr. to 3rd.
- Tyler Heineman flies out to center fielder Andrew Aplin.
Hauschild went 3 innings, gave up 9 runs on 8 hits and 6 walks. It’s safe to say he’s probably not a fan of Security Service Field at Mile High.
Sox won the rain delayed affair 19-7.